Assign workplace apps to usersLast Updated: February 13, 2019
Assigning apps to Workplace Users
- Go to your workplace. You should see a few apps.
- Click on the app you want to assign to your users.
- On the top right corner, you will find an edit application icon, click on it
- Then click on "Target users" tab
- Now select the user or users from the drop down and also select all accesses you wish to give to that user/ users. Then click on the assign button to give access to the app.
- In case of a public workplace, you need to add the email ids of the users who should get this app and set the required permission. These users when signup and login will be able to see the apps in their respective workplaces.