Making a Workplace publicLast Updated: February 13, 2019
You can make a Workplace and all its apps public so that it is accessible to guest users without having them sign up on Clappia. Follow these steps.
- Visit your company's workplace on Clappia, https://<YOUR_WORKPLACE_NAME>.clappia.com.
- Once on the workplace page, on left sidebar look for "Workplace Details" and click on it.
- Here you will find a section named "Workplace Preferences".
- In that section, turn off the switch labeled “Login required to view the workplace apps” and click on save.
- Now click on “My apps” in the left sidebar.
- Click on the app that you want to make public.
- Now click edit application, a small blue pencil icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Go to the "App Settings" tab.
- On the app settings tab, turn off “Login required to access this app” and click the save button.
- Now enter the link “https://<YOUR_WORKPLACE_NAME>.clappia.com/guest” in the web browser to access the apps that are made public.